Monday, April 18, 2011

We've got a WINNER and our Top 3!

Here's our TOP THREE FAVES
and our
Lucky Random Winner for this week!

First off though I would like thank you for the support we are getting from all of you. I hope you all participate as much in our SPRING COLORS challenge!  
See details of that HERE!


Here's our lucky Random Winner
this week....

The Random winner of the $15 shopping spree from Wink Wink Ink is........................... Katja! Congratulations. Please e-mail us at your earliest convenience with your contact information. 

Here is Katja's winning card.


Here's your badge! Be sure to display it proudly on your blog!


AND NOW OUR TOP THREE..............











Here is your Top 3 badge!

Congratulations, Ladies! 

 

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooooooooo just seen that I made your top 3 - Thanks for choosing my card - I will wear my badge with pride x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card as a winner!!! I did email you earlier so i hope you did receive my email!?

    Greetings,
    Katja

    ReplyDelete