Thursday, May 17, 2012

Winner and Inspiration

What a wonderful challenge that #44 was!  We have talled up the enteries and we have one awesome winner!!


76. CraftyGirl
 
Grats!!  Please send an email to  with CHALLENGE 44 WINNER in your subject so we can get your prize out to you!!


Now for our Top Three... everyone did such an amazing job with the challenge!  Here are the picks for our Top Three!



Cristena Ba
IMG_1828


Irene  
You guys can add the Top Three button to your blogs if you wish!

 Now lets get on to some inspiration for our current challenge, May Flowers!!



Hurry up and get in your entries!  Only six more days until the challenge ends!!!

5 comments:

  1. SUPER excited to have won. If I could still do a cartwheel I would. Off to email you now. Thanks

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to joining your challenge. Along with increasing my creativity through your challenges..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have emailed you a couple times about my win but have not heard back. I hope you are getting my emails. Let me know if you could please. Thanks

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    kd4gid@verizon.net
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Crafty girl. I have not received any emails from you. I will email you directly tomorrow at the addy you left above.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica We seem to be missing each other. I hope to hear from you soon. Last word was you would email me this past Monday but I checked and did not get anything. I hope everything is okay.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete